Find Wayside at booths 21-22
We can’t wait to see you at the annual FFLA conference this week and show off our latest language programs like EntreCulturas for Spanish, EntreCulturesfor French, and the new Triángulo APreciado. And we want to hear what you need to support your instruction and your students this year.
Don’t forget to enter the conference raffle to win Wayside’s delicious snack box, a tote bag, and free classroom readers!
Mark your calendar for sessions with FFLA past-president Michelle Olah:
- 8:15 a.m. Friday: Brain-Friendly Lesson Design
- 8:30 a.m. Saturday: From Authentic Resources to Authentic Assessments
See you in Orlando! 🌴
Michelle Olah, Debbie Simoes, and Eduardo
Rodriguez, Wayside Publishing’s Florida Team
Instructional freebies for FFLA members
- Proficiency Trackers for EntreCulturas and EntreCultures
- Spanish Lesson Plan: Un Mundo Laboral
- French Lesson Plan: L’identité
- Downloadable Classroom Poster
- Poolside Proficiency Webinar Recordings
What’s your #speakupforlanguages story?
We want to hear from more Florida teachers: What inspired you to become a language teacher? What do world languages and cultures mean to you? What do you want to pass on to your students about the importance of languages?
- Learn more about the Speak Up campaign & submit your story
- Visit booth 21-22 during FFLA and get help recording your story
Educators love the EntreCulturas difference
We love to hear how teachers use our language programs in their classrooms. Are you an EntreCulturas fan? Send us your feedback! Haven’t switched to EntreCulturas yet? Connect with us today to request a sample OR a departmental review for you and your colleagues.
Sneak peek: Activity Workbooks
Support your proficiency-driven classroom with new activity workbooks for your learners! Available in January 2020, this student-friendly resource will include:
- Activity sheets for activities in the textbook and for audio/video materials on the Learning Site
- Student proficiency tracker for each unit
- Descriptions of performance in the three modes of communication
- Can-do statements for each unit
- Analytic growth rubrics
- and more!
Learn more at booth 21-22!
Introducing: Proficiency Talks Live
Wayside’s instructional leaders are hitting the road this year with live professional development sessions. Connect with us now to be put on our email update list or inquire about our limited scholarship opportunities!